We know for us to even enter the kingdom of God, we need to become like little children. God is a loving Father. Every child is precious. Every child is created to be loved and nurtured by family.
Orphan is an illegal word in our center. We don’t have any orphanages because we only have sons and daughters, regardless of the natural circumstances that brought them to our family.
Following Jesus is really simple. Be loved by Him, love Him back, love the people around you. Our kids display this everyday. God is longing to release a culture of adoption across this land where no child is left without a home.
We are honored to play a small part in seeing His dreams fulfilled in our nation through:
- Residential children’s village
- Family reunification and tracing
- Temporary shelter for rescued child soldiers
- Feeding and nutritional supplementation programs for babies and malnourished children
- Nursery and primary school
- Vocational and higher education assistance programs for our graduating residential youth